Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nth Attempt

How many attempts I had done to get to my goals,only godknows!
Had visited Mahim church and lit candles and done novenas too.
Had even pledged a kilo of pedhas to the local Saibaba temple.
But nothing seemed to move,every leaf was still....still no job in sight.
Had applied to as many positions as the news paper could offer.
Had dropped my cv at so many places,i've lost count.
Had emailed so many consultants that they loath me now.
The whole world is against me,including Linkedin.....
My friend asked me to try for some other stuff which I did not care about.
Reluctantly I tried my hand at some other unwanted and unusual stuff.
I even did ferry goods from one part of the town to another as a courier.
I have even tried my hand at driving an auto and a tempo.
It did not suit my education but who cared for that?
As long as I did not have to ask my friends and sister for some cash, anything would do.
Even thought of sitting on a beating adda(gambling den), selling stuff on black market or just peddling wares which were illegal.
Even considered becoming a faggot or a freak.
But that too seemed to just not work.
Now wtf was this great dude who doled out all those jobs?
C'mon,you gotta be somewhere otherwise I will just waste away.
Have been waiting for f'in 6 years to land a g'damd job,man!
Have I given up my attempts at getting it or just that isn't my scene?
You gotta give me a break now atleast,man!
Anyway, I am going to try once again so just give me the thumsup for that.
And if I come back with a shitty face know that it has happened again..they just chucked me out...okay! So wish me all the best....ciao!

1 comment: